chokhi dhani resort in jaipur – As we all know that the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is called Pink City. The main reason for this is that even the smallest buildings of Jaipur are paint pink and the city has a luxury heritage resort known as “Chokhi Dhani in Rajasthan”.
The Chokhi Dhani resort in Jaipur has been create to make it feel like a village. This is a fictional and fake village in which you can know the living and culture of Rajasthan village. Chokhi Dhani resort is located on Tonk Road in Jaipur city of Rajasthan.
Table of Contents
What means of Chokhi Dhani ?
The Chokhi Dhani literally means “good village”. In 1989 The Chokhi Dhani was build as a luxury resort in the heart of Jaipur city. Chokhi Dhani resort in jaipur is spread over an area of about ten acres.
It is a matter of pride for us that Chokhi Dhani resort in Jaipur is recognize as one of the luxury heritage resorts. In Chokhi Dhani resort in Jaipur, you will get to see the ancient artifacts of Rajasthan as well as the culture of Rajasthan, folk dances and folktales, handicrafts, paintings, and sculptures.
Famous Dance in chokhi dhani enthic village resort
Although various folk dances of Rajasthan are seeing in Chokhi Dhani. Chokhi Dhanisukhdeopura nohara jaipur rajasthan is especially famous for “Kalbelia dance”. In Chokhi Dhani enthic village reaort, you will find puppet games, divination parrots, marble games, magic shows, boating, horse riding, etc.
If you want to get the full experience of Rajasthani village culture then you must come here (chokhi dhani in rajasthan) once.
1. Some interesting facts of chokhi dhani resort in jaipur
- The architecture of chokhi dhani resort in jaipur has been create by incorporating the culture of Rajasthan. In this, you will get to see a glimpse of the culture of a village with a luxury hotel together. You will experience peace here instead of the hustle and bustle of the city.
- By the way, chokhi dhani resort in jaipur was build in the year 1989. But its existence is in front of everyone since 1994. Today chokhi dhani resort in jaipur is knowning as a 5-star hotel with its ability to attract tourists from all over the world and serve its guests wholeheartedly.
- Even though Chokhi Dhani Resort is located a little away from the city of Jaipur, the lifestyle, artwork, folk songs, paintings, food, clothing, make Chokhi Dhani unique and special.
- A Rathkhana is also present in chokhi dhani resort in jaipur which is ancient and very popular. The Rath Khana here houses the ancient chariots used by the royal families of Rajasthan.
- In chokhi dhani in rajasthan, tourists get the opportunity to ride camels, elephants, horses, bullock carts and boats, etc. Chokhi Dhani Popular attractions in Jaipur include a man-made waterfall, Vaishno Devi Temple, and Tejaji Temple.
- The “Turmeric Valley War” is one of the major attractions here. The Battle of Haldighati at Chokhi Dhani is performe by trained and fully skilled artists.
- Chokhi Dhani also has huts depicting rural life in Jaisalmer, Mewar, and desert areas. In a true sense, this place gives a golden opportunity to the tourists coming here to know the Rajasthani civilization-culture and the entire history of the desert state.
- Apart from this, a National Museum is also present in Chokhi Dhani Jaipur which lively displays the heritage and culture of every state of the country. The museum houses the heritage and culture of states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Kerala, and Jammu and Kashmir. With the help of this museum, tourists get an opportunity to know the heritage and culture of these states.
2. Visit chokhi dhani enthic village resort
The Marwari turban is considere one of the traditional dresses of Rajasthan.
When you enter through the main entrance of Chokhi Dhani resort in jaipur, you will find a man sitting nearby, whom we call the accountant. Munim Ji is always wearing a Marwari turban and does the work of giving tickets.
After taking the ticket from the accountant, as soon as you go inside a little, you will hear the voice of Ram-Ram. From here you are welcome in a Rajasthani manner and by applying your own tilak. After this, you can roam wherever you want inside Chokhi Dhani and can also take pictures freely.
Food Payment Method
Although the payment amount for some food items at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur is include in your ticket itself, you will have to pay for some things yourself. The food stall here is also call by the name of Mandap.
Food stalls or pavilions have been write about it in Rajasthani languages like Pani Patsi Ek Ripiya Ri Ek, Jaljeero Free Row, Kanche Khelan Ri Thod, Mehndi Banwan Ri Thod (Place), etc.
Most interesting games
The Tradition Fire Act happening here is quite famous. It is as if the artist is eating fire. Along with this, you will get to watch and do bioscope movies showing the history of Rajasthan, puppet games, parrot prophecy, marble games, magic shows, boating, horse riding, etc.
Maze-like game is also seening and played in Chokhi Dhani. In which both children and adults can participate. Whoever participates in this maze game has to find a way through the maze.
Apart from this, you get to see and play other adventure sports like dart games, shooting, archery, jungle safari, and cave waterfall (a path that includes man-made artificial caves and waterfall). Chokhi Dhani also has a playground for children where children can enjoy many wonderful games and activities.
Music and Dance
We then move on to the various folk-music and folk dances that take place here regularly. Although in Chokhi Dhani Jaipur you will get to see different types of folk dances of Rajasthan, the most famous is the “Kalbelia dance” of the Kalbelia tribe. Along with this, you will also get to see two daring and interesting folk dances of Rajasthan “Tera Tali Dance and Bamboo Acrobatics”.
3. Dining at Chokhi Dhani Restaurant in jaipur
To eat food at Chokhi Dhani Restaurant in jaipur, you have to show a slip. After showing the slip one has to enter the hall like a hut. You will be greeting with the voice and warmth of Ram Ram Sa as you enter there.
There are different arrangements for food in chokhi dhani enthic village resort.
In chokhi dhani enthic village resort, you will be serving food in a traditional way by sitting on the ground and serving it on a plate made of leaves. The meal begins by serving sangri on a plate of leaves. After eating, if you want to spend some time comfortably, then you can relax outside by lying on a cot or cot under the open sky.
1. Eating out at Gorbandh
Chokhi Dhani restaurant in jaipur, gives you a true Rajasthani dining experience. At Chokhi Dhani Gorbandh, which is popular for its Rajasthani cuisine and snacks, you can taste and enjoy Rajasthani food in the open air at the same time. Gorbandh serves only authentic Rajasthani dishes and snacks which are cook in fresh ghee. Along with this, Dal Bati Churma and Missi Roti will also be serve in Gorbandh.
Chaupar is a game that was played earlier in the royal houses. The modern name of Chaupar is Ludo. So here the dining room is designed as a quadrilateral game where four straight paths lead us to the central house. Chaupar is famous for its unique and artistic designs and its delicious food. In fact, you can enjoy royal food like a king and queen here. The delicious food served at Chaupar Jeevan Ghar is known as the typical Rajasthani thali.
3. Choupal Restaurant
The name Choupal literally means “hub” or “a meeting place in the village” (a place where people gather to discuss a meal or snack.) Chaupal is a multi-cuisine restaurant and resort. There is an in-house resort. The restaurant is the place where the guests sit, relax and enjoy the food to the fullest. The food at the Chaupal is served as a buffet as well as a la carte.
4. Bindola Restaurant
This restaurant is built in a circular shape with fine wood carvings on the ceiling lanterns and Rajasthani Mandana paintings on the walls of the restaurant. This is a multi-cuisine restaurant. The restaurant is not only known for its food but is equally good for communicating about the local heritage through art.
5. Saffron Kyari Barbecue Restaurant
This barbecue restaurant is an outdoor restaurant with alfresco dining arrangements as it cooks meat, fish, or other food out of the door on racks, over an open fire, or on a portable grill. Kesar Kyari Barbecue includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
6. Aragosta Restaurant
The name Aragosta literally means “Please eat”. Aragosta is a multi-cuisine restaurant as well as the largest restaurant and resort in Chokhi Dhani. Chokhi Dhani Aragosta Restaurant’s food is also considered excellent. The food menu here includes continental, Italian, and Chinese cuisines from North India as well.
7. Royal Fine Dining Restaurant
As the name of the restaurant suggests, dining here makes us feel like a royal. Food is served on silver plates at Chokhi Dhani which reflects the rich ambiance and wonderful hospitality of Chokhi Dhani. In addition, guests are given the option to choose from a menu (which is quite large).
4. Shopping at Chokhi Dhani Bazaar
You will also find a market (Haat) inside Chokhi Dhani. In this Haat-Bazaar, you will get to see different types of clothes, jewelry, colorful footwear, jackets, Kurtis, and many types of handicrafts and artifacts from different places of the state of Rajasthan, which you can buy in a reasonable and affordable way without any bargain. Can buy at price.
chokhi dhani entry fee jaipur
fee scale – Fee for adults – Rs 750 -1200 per person and Fee for children – Rs 450 – 800 per child (2’5″ feet to 3’5″ feet)
chokhi dhani jaipur timing
chokhi dhani timing jaipur – chokhi dhani enthic village resort is open on all days of the week from 5 PM to 11 PM.
Location of chokhi dhani resort in jaipur
Full Address – 12 Mile Tonk Road via Vatika, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905. Chokhi Dhani is located in Jaipur city of Rajasthan on Tonk road, about 20 km away.
How to reach chokhi dhani enthic village resort
chokhi dhani sukdeopura nohara jaipur rajasthan – chokhi dhani enthic village resort is located on the outskirts of Jaipur city on the Ajmer-Jaipur highway. This village is located 20 km away from Jaipur railway station and about 12 km from Jaipur airport. From here you can easily reach this village by taking a taxi or cab for rent. Regular cab services are available from Jaipur Airport and Jaipur Railway Station.
- Is Chokhi Dhani Jaipur open?
By the way, Chokhi Dhani was made in 1989. But its existence is in front of everyone since 1994. Since then Chokhi Dhani has been open to tourists from all over the world.
2. Chokhi Dhani Jaipur opening hours?
Chokhi Dhani Jaipur is open on all days of the week from Monday to Sunday from 5 PM to 11 PM.
3. Address of Chokhi Dhani resort in Jaipur, India?
Address: 12 Mile, Tonk Road, Via Vatika, Jaipur – 303 905, India. (chokhi dhani sukdeopura nohara jaipur rajasthan)
4. Contact Number of Chokhi Dhani Jaipur?
Phone numbers: +91-141-277 0555, 277 0556
5. Chokhi Dhani ticket price?
Entry Fee: Fee for adults – Rs 750 -1200 per person
Fee for children – Rs 450 – 800 per child (2’5″ feet to 3’5″ feet)
It also includes food, certain eatables, and gift charges. And a free parking facility is also available.
6. What is worth seeing Chokhi Dhani?
Chokhi Dhani is particularly famous for the “Kalbelia dance”. In Chokhi Dhani you will find puppet games, “War of Turmeric Valley”, parrot prophecies, marble games, magic shows, boating, horse riding, etc. Along with the ancient artifacts of Rajasthan, Rajasthan’s culture, Rathkhana, folk dance will also be seen. . And folktales, handicrafts, paintings, and sculptures will also be seen.
7. Is food free in Chokhi Dhani Jaipur?
Although the payment for some food items at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur is include in your ticket itself, you will have to pay for some things yourself.
8. Food is included in the chokhi dhani entry fee jaipur or not?
To eat food at Chokhi Dhani resort in jaipur, you have to show the slip as this slip contains the price of the food you want to eat of your choice. Also, the payment amount for some food items at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur is included in your ticket itself, but for some, you have to pay yourself.
Friend! I hope you liked my article on chokhi dhani resort in jaipur. In this article, we have tried to give complete information about the chokhi dhani enthic village resort in jaipur. If you want to get information about other interesting places, then you can comment on us. How did you like this article of ours and share it with your friends? Thank you.